Written for students but loved by all ages Marvels of the Occident takes you on a journey to some of the marvels of our world. Visit wonders both natural and man-made, places you’ve heard about, and others you won’t believe you didn’t know of before.
In this book you will-
• Discover how a 10-year old brought shame on San Francisco
• Spend time in a city with no girls of any kind, not even animals
• Swim the Panama Canal
• Cross the Alps on an elephant
• Unearth a city frozen in time
• Jump into a lake like a human sacrifice
…and so much more!
Download some sample chapters.
You can also purchase this book at Amazon. US