This edition of Charlotte Mason’s Home Education Series is presented complete and unabridged, retaining the pagination of the original to make research and referencing easy. All the books have been fully transcribed and formatted using a clean and easy-to-read font so that there’s no excuse not to read these revolutionary works.
In the second volume of her Home Education Series, Charlotte Mason collects some articles written for the Parent’s Review magazine written to encourage and instruct parents. Subjects discussed include:
– The role of parents in guiding and inspiring their children
– How to help children grow a good character
– Parents responsibility in teaching Children about God
– How to be gentle rather than harsh in discipline
– How to deal with character flaws
– Why we should teach children ‘why’