This edition of Charlotte Mason’s Home Education Series is presented complete and unabridged, retaining the pagination of the original to make research and referencing easy. All the books have been fully transcribed and formatted using a clean and easy-to-read font so that there’s no excuse not to read these revolutionary works.
After teaching about educating young children (up to the age of nine) in Home Education, Charlotte Mason turns her attention to 9-12 year-olds in School Education. Along with examples of books and exams she instructs us on:
– The rights of children
– The value of holistic education
– How to help your child learn for themselves
– How to develop the whole person
– The importance of living books in education
– How grades and rewards kill curiosity